LeapRate has learned that Australian-based MT4 broker Blueberry Markets has added Autochartist’s market scanner service for its clients.
Autochartist is a market scanner that recognizes potential trade set-ups based on support and resistant levels. Once the opportunity has been identified, clients of firms such as Blueberry Markets are notified, allowing the trader to make the final investment decision.
Autochartist was born through the need to provide traders with a more efficient method of research and analysis. Put simply there just isn’t enough time to read and analyze all the market information available.
We had exclusively reported on the plans for Blueberry’s launch in early August. Blueberry was set up by former AxiTrader executive Dean Hyde, and acts as an authorized rep of ASIC licensed retail forex broker EightCap.
Blueberry Markets sent out the following note to its clients about the Autochartist launch.
I understand trading the FOREX markets can be trying, which is why I would like to provide you a free copy of the AutoChartist market scanner for MetaTrader 4.
AutoChartist features include:
- Automatically scans market for Trading Opportunities, providing you with trade ideas
- Performance Statistics on previous forecasts, with success rate of key patterns and key levels
- Watch all currencies and all time periods from a single chart
- Automatically plots charting patterns and key levels on your MetaTrader 4 platform
- Daily Market Snapshots
- High Impact Economic News Alerts
To receive a free copy of the AutoChartist plugin, follow the 3 step process below:
1. Sign-up for a MetaTrader 4 demo with Blueberry Markets
2. Download the AutoChartist plugin, which includes an Installation Guide, User Guide and Troubleshooting
3. Enjoy the many features of AutoChartist
If you have any questions, I am here to help so please reply to this email.
Thanks so much,