LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
ASIC has cancelled the Australian Financial Services (AFS) licence of Western Australian-based Macro All State Investments & Securities Limited.
In general, the Macro AFS licence allowed Macro to:
- provide general financial product advice;
- deal in a financial product, issue or vary a financial product;
- apply for, acquire, dispose of financial products on another’s behalf;
- operate a managed investment scheme, and
- provide a Custodian or Depository service.
The directors of Macro included Ms Desiree Veronica Macpherson.