LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Forex trading platform developer MetaQuotes just announced that has upgraded the MetaTrader 5 for iOS build 1605 and has simplified the request to open a real account in MT5 iOS.
The new MetaTrader 5 for iOS build 1605 provides the possibility to easily open preliminary brokerage accounts.
When opening a new account:
- Select “Open a real account” from the menu, and find your broker in the list of servers.
- Fill in a simple form with your personal details and attach two documents to confirm your identity and address.
- You request will be forwarded to the broker, who will open a real account for you and request additional information if necessary.
Another new feature in the updated MetaTrader 5 for iPhone is the optimized and redesigned email section:
- Related emails are now combined into threads and are displayed as one item in the list of emails
- A preview of email attachments has been added
- Up to five attachments can now be sent in one email (file size should not exceed 8 Mb).
MetaQuotes suggests that if you cannot find your broker in the list of available servers, you should request from them to contact MetaQuotes.