LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Forex trading platform developer MetaQuotes just announced several updates have been made in MetaTrader 5 platform. The highlights are the fast switching between windows and changing price values with the mouse wheel.
- Fast switch between the ‘Toolbox’ and ‘Strategy Tester’ windows.
- New option allows editing prices and volumes of orders using the mouse wheel:
- Now, when you go to download mobile terminals, the list of your trade servers is remembered. Then, when you install MetaTrader on your iPhone or Android device, a ready list of servers will be shown to you. You can quickly connect to your existing trading accounts. The server of the currently connected account will be displayed first in the mobile terminal.
- Significantly reduced load on the terminal, created by invisible (minimized) charts and objects.
- Fixed occasional incorrect triggering of trailing stop levels.
- Fixed filtering of trades by symbol in the account trading history.
- Fixed display of the ‘Type’ field in the history of positions.
- Fixed presentation of the trading history in the form of positions.
- Fixed display of custom indicators whose drawing type is DRAW_COLOR_LINE, DRAW_COLOR_ZIGZAG and DRAW_COLOR_SECTION, in case CLR_NONE is used for the color.
- Fixed template typing using a constant pointer.
- Fixed control of access to private and protected class members.
- Fixed activation of limit orders on Exchange instruments, when the order trigger price is worse than the current market (the Buy price is higher than or the Sell price is lower than the market price).
- Removed restriction connected with testing of custom indicators having more than 64 input parameters.
- Added UI translation into Hindi.