LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Gain Capital Holdings Inc (NYSE:GCAP) retail forex unit Forex.com has announced the release of a new web trading platform to its U.S. customers.
Forex.com’s new web trading platform was developed in partnership with TradingView, which offers one of the most powerful web-based charting platforms available today.
Developed in HTML5, it supports PC/Mac users and all major browsers, providing:
- Full trading capabilities including drag-and-drop order management features
- A library of over 60 customizable technical indicators, including MACD, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku and many more
- Over 50 advanced drawing tools, including Pitchforks, Fibonacci, Gann Fans and Elliott Wave
- A wide range of chart types including candlestick, Heikin Ashi, line and mountain
- Integrated Reuters news, economic calendar and real time market research
- Robust account management features including account funding
- Flexible time zone preferences
According to Samantha Roady, President of Retail at GAIN Capital,
We are thrilled to get the new web trading platform in the hands of our customers. It delivers advanced technical analysis tools and powerful trading functionality along with the speed, performance and ease of use today’s active currency traders’ demand.
The new web trading platform complements the other trading platform available to FOREX.com customers, including the powerful FOREXTrader PRO platform as well as a full suite of mobile trading apps.
FOREX.com customers in the United States can access the new web trading platform at https://webtrading.forex.com. The new platform will be rolled out to FOREX.com customer globally in the coming months. In addition, FOREX.com customers are now able to access and trade their FOREX.com account directly from TradingView’s website.