LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Retail forex broker FXCM Group announced today the launch of the next generation HTML5 platform, Trading Station Web 2.0.
FXCM’s flagship proprietary platform, Trading Station Desktop, has built a reputation in the industry as being one of the most robust trading platforms with a great charting package and superior execution.
The new HTML5 web platform was built in-house by the FXCM technology team, including the core trading functionality of the FXCM desktop platform.
Trading Station Web 2.0 has a simple and intuitive user interface, integrates many of FXCM’s trading tools and resources and now offers the FXCM Cloud, where traders can store their user profile and chart settings. Additionally it supports Mac and PC Users and all major browsers using efficient messaging distributed via Content Distribution Networks. It is FXCM’s best web-based platform yet.
The new features include:
- FXCM Cloud: Store user profile and chart settings using the FXCM cloud.
- Charts: Expand charts to full screen or detach them to move to a second monitor for extra workspace.
- Charting Tools: A library of 50 customizable technical Indicators and 20 advanced drawing tools.
- Share: Save and share charts with friends from the FXCM Cloud.
- News and Calendar: Integrated into the platform, FXCM’s news and economic calendar help avoid missing key events.
- Trading Analytics: Improve overall trading performance with customized Trading Analytics accessible directly from the platform
- Education and Research: Direct access to some of FXCM’s top trading tools providing key trading levels.
FXCM maintains its laser focus on what really matters as a broker: offering superior execution, competitive pricing, and a diverse suite of innovative trading tools, as well as enhancements to our current technology and launching new product offerings.” said Brendan Callan, CEO of FXCM Group. “I’m excited to have our customers trading on the new platform, I’m so proud of all the work our team has put into the product and I’m looking forward to announcing the many other projects we have been working on throughout 2018.
The platform will be immediately available in select regions. The company plans to expand the roll-out of the platform to Asia, Europe, and the rest of the world during Q1 2018.
For more information and to open a live account, traders can contact an FXCM specialist 24 hours a day 7 days a week.