Exclusive: FXDD parent company Nukkleus to have Don Fewer replace Jack Lahav on its Board of Directors


FXDD offices

LeapRate Exclusive… LeapRate has learned that Nukkleus Inc (OTCMKTS:NUKK), the parent company of Retail FX broker FXDD, will be appointing Donald P. Fewer as an independent director on its Board, in place of the departing Jack Lahav.

Nukkleus is controlled by former Compagnie Financiere Tradition executive Emil Assentato. Mr. Assentato has an effective 80% interest in both FXDD and FX platform provider Forexware, via Currency Mountain Holdings which he controls. Tradition owns the other 20% in each. Mr. Assentato recently retired from Tradition, to focus on the merger of Nukkleus, FXDD, Forexware and Currency Mountain Holdings.

Don Fewer served as a Senior Managing Director of Standard Credit Group, and was a member of the executive board at Tradition from 2008 through 2015. Mr. Fewer served as senior managing Director of GFI Group Inc. from June 2000 to April 2008, its head of North America brokerage operations from June 2000 to 2008 and head of credit product brokerage business in North America from January 2007 to April 2008. He joined GFI Group Inc. in 1996 to establish its global credit derivatives brokerage services. Mr. Fewer graduated from Pace University and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration. He is a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon – International Economic Honor Society.

A Nukkleus spokesperson told LeapRate:

We thank Jack for his contribution in the time he was actively participating and wish him well.

To fill the Board seat we asked Don Fewer to join the Board to fill the vacant seat and we are excited he accepted. Don has extensive experience on Wall Street which includes being on the Board of GFI Group and also the management team of Tradition Asiel Securities and Standard Credit. Within the scope of that experience Don additionally has extensive familiarity with the wholesale energy market and in his most recent stewardship was an equity owner in Star Fuels.

Related News

arrow

Exclusive: FXDD parent company Nukkleus to have Don Fewer replace Jack Lahav on its Board of Directors

5

Send this to a friend

Subscribe to LeapRate
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii93cC1jb250ZW50L2E0bHIvaGFuMTZyZXNfNjI1eDQwMC5odG1sIiB3aWR0aD0iNjI1IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjQwMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIHN0eWxlPSJib3JkZXI6bm9uZTsiIHNlYW1sZXNzPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNjQwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjM5NSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC80Mzc5MThJbFc5ST9yZWw9MCZjb250cm9scz0wJnNob3dpbmZvPTAiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvdz0iYXV0b3BsYXk7IGVuY3J5cHRlZC1tZWRpYSIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
Fill out the form below for more information
for lising in LeapRate's Forex Yellow Pages

Please enter the company name, email address to reach you and phone # (optional):

Please fill out the message field to the right for any questions or special inquiry:
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS9hNGxyMTcvNjAweDQyNS82MDB4NDI1TFIuaHRtbCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIHdpZHRoPSI2MDAiIGhlaWdodD00MjUiPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS9hNGxyMTcvdWZ4MTgvNjAweDQyNV8xc3QtVGltZUxlYXBSYXRlLWVuLUdCX0hUTUw1Lmh0bWwiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiB3aWR0aD0iNjAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9NDI1Ij48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii8vY2RuLmJhbm5lcnNuYWNrLmNvbS9iYW5uZXJzL2JjaWVod29iOC9lbWJlZC9pbmRleC5odG1sP3VzZXJJZD0zMTU5MzQwNiZ0PTE1MTAxMzg3MTAiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiIHNjcm9sbGluZz0ibm8iIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvd3RyYW5zcGFyZW5jeT0idHJ1ZSIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPSJ0cnVlIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=