Tradition board member Emil Assentato retires to focus on FXDD / Nukkleus / CMH


Swiss listed interdealer broker Compagnie Financiere Tradition SA (SWX:CFT) has announced that Emil Assentato (pictured above at right involved in one of his passions, car racing) has retired from his role as a member of the Executive Board effective immediately.

LeapRate readers will recognize Mr. Assentato as the architect behind the planned multi-stage merger of Nukkleus Inc (OTCMKTS:NUKK), a publicly traded company he controls, with retail forex broker FXDD, forex platform developer Forexware, and IronFX.

Mr. Assentato has an effective 80% interest in both FXDD and Forexware via Currency Mountain Holdings which he controls (Tradition owns the other 20% in each), and he fully owned Nukkleus heading into the planned transaction.

LeapRate had a brief conversation with Mr. Assentato about his departure from Tradition and his future plans, here is what he had to say:

Yes, I have retired from the Board of Tradition. I have worked for the Tradition Group for the past 31 years and it was a great experience, I will miss them. The future will focus on the Retail FX industry and FXDD/CMH in particular.

Regarding your question about IronFx, we are continuing to have conversations with them about the future.

Also it is still our plan to use Nukkleus as a consolidator in the FX Fintech industry.

Related News

arrow

Tradition board member Emil Assentato retires to focus on FXDD / Nukkleus / CMH

2

Send this to a friend

Subscribe to LeapRate
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii93cC1jb250ZW50L2E0bHIvaGFuMTZyZXNfNjI1eDQwMC5odG1sIiB3aWR0aD0iNjI1IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjQwMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIHN0eWxlPSJib3JkZXI6bm9uZTsiIHNlYW1sZXNzPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
Fill out the form below for more information
for lising in LeapRate's Forex Yellow Pages

Please enter the company name, email address to reach you and phone # (optional):

Please fill out the message field to the right for any questions or special inquiry:
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS9hNGxyMTcvbG1heC82MDB4NDI1Lmh0bWwiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiB3aWR0aD0iNjAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9NDI1Ij48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS8vYTRscjE3L3VmeDE4LzYwMHg0MjVfMXN0LVRpbWVMZWFwUmF0ZS1lbi1HQl9IVE1MNS5odG1sIiBmcmFtZWJvcmRlcj0iMCIgd2lkdGg9IjYwMCIgaGVpZ2h0PTQyNSI+PC9pZnJhbWU+
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii8vY2RuLmJhbm5lcnNuYWNrLmNvbS9iYW5uZXJzL2JjaWVod29iOC9lbWJlZC9pbmRleC5odG1sP3VzZXJJZD0zMTU5MzQwNiZ0PTE1MTAxMzg3MTAiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiIHNjcm9sbGluZz0ibm8iIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvd3RyYW5zcGFyZW5jeT0idHJ1ZSIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPSJ0cnVlIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=