Retail forex broker FXCM Group, LLC has just announced that it has added three new CFD products which clients can now begin trading.
The new products are:
- Commodity CFDs – WHEATF and CORNF, which have the Wheat and Corn Futures as their underlying references;
- the Index CFD US2000, a cash-based CFD of the Russell 2000 Index.
Clients can place trades in real-time and in response to the volatility of these instruments.
The broker has also informed that it has expanded its offering to all entities and platforms of SOYF, the underlying instrument for the Soybean Futures contract.
What are the benefits of trading commodity and index CFDs at FXCM:
- Lower Cost of Entry – Micronized contracts allow you to trade at a fraction of the futures price.
- No Restrictions – There is no minimum stop or limit distance on most products.
- Directional Trading – CFD trading is flexible, allowing you to go long and short to take advantage of both rising and falling markets.
- No Expirations for Indices – FXCM’s stock indices represent the current cash price of the underlying futures market and therefore do not expire.
Just two months ago, FXCM Group has informed that clients trading with Forex Capital Markets Limited (FXCM UK) and FXCM Australia Pty Limited (FXCM AU) can also begin trading the first crypto CFD, Bitcoin (BTC/USD).