Estonia based Retail FX brokerage firm Admiral Markets Group AS has announced that over 300 financial instruments that have been exclusively accessible to Admiral Markets Pro users are now available to all Retail clients with Admiral.MT5 accounts.
The latest additions to the company’s range of commodity CFDs now allow Retail traders to take leveraged exposure in the highly volatile markets of copper, cocoa, coffee arabica, coffee robusta, cotton, orange juice, raw sugar and white sugar.
Admiral Markets have also extended its offer of thematic and diversified investment opportunities for Retail clients. Admiral.MT5 account holders can now access 300+ CFDs on high-volume Exchange-traded Funds (ETFs) from the most prominent ETF families: SPDR, Xtrackers, Vanguard, Lyxor, VanEck and iShares by BlackRock.
Commodity CFDs benefits:
- Expiration: Never. Engage in long-term strategies and hold open positions for as long as you need.
- Commission: Zero. Enjoy lower costs of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay.
- Leverage: Moderate. A fixed ratio of 1:10 for Retail clients, and leverage up to 1:50 for Admiral Markets Pro clients on agricultural commodity CFDs and up to 1:100 on the Copper CFD.
Advantages of trading in ETF CFDs:
- Short Selling: Allowed. Access all the tools you need to profit even when market prices are falling.
- Commission: Low. Take advantage of low transaction costs, with commission rates from 0.01USD per share, minimum fee of 1USD (US), 0.12%, minimium 5 EUR (EuroZone), 0.07%, minimum 8.0 GBP (UK).
- Leverage: Variable. Depending on the liquidity of the underlying ETF, attributable leverage rate options start from 1:2 and are capped at 1:5 for Retail clients, and at 1:20 for Admiral Markets Pro clients.