CySEC regulated Forex broker Vipro Markets today announced it added Multi-Account Manager (MAM) powered by software technology company MetaFX.
The Multi-Account Manager is an innovative software that allows professional traders to efficiently run and manage multiple client accounts from a single trading terminal.
MetaFX was founded in 2005 providing innovative solutions to brokers, including the development of server side software and integrations with the Metatrader 4 Server.
Vipro Markets CEO, Valerijus Ovsianikas, commented:
The MAM platform is a valuable tool not only for serious money managers but also for large professional traders who want to implement different trading strategies. From a business perspective, the product brings favourable opportunities to the Company too as it attracts bigger Clients to our already strong Client base.
Among the key features of MetaFX’s MAM platform are:
- Server Side plugin creates instant execution, Broker control & simple server updates
- Client Side Software Application for trade parameter adjustments
- Unlimited trading accounts
- STP on master account for bulk order execution, with instant allocation to sub accounts
- Three allocation methods – Lot – Percentage – Proportional
- Trades – Full, Mini & Micro Lot accounts for best allocation advantage
- “Group Order” execution from Main control screen
- Partial close of orders by Master account execution
- Full SL, TP & Pending order functionality
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading of managed accounts from client side
- Allows Tradestation signals to be traded on MT platform (separate module)
- Each Sub Account has an output to screen report
- Market watch window within MAM
- Live order management monitoring within MAM including P&L