LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
PhillipCapital UK, the FCA-regulated Forex broker that started operations in April last year, is offering its clients to make use of a generous spring rebate scheme.
PhillipCapital UK offers a cash rebate in relation to trades executed during the promotional period, which runs from GMT 00:00:00 14th March 2016 (Start Date) to GMT 23:59:59 14th June 2016 (End date).
The size of the cash rebate is equivalent US$10.00 for every US$ 1million notional traded. For instance, if a client has traded US$ 100,000 notional, this would result in a Rebate of US$1.00.
To take part in the program, a client should have a live account with PhillipCapital UK and should fund it with the specified minimum deposit.
The program gives owners of live accounts with PhillipCapital UK a chance to:
- Earn $10 per million on all their executed trades for a full three months starting in March.
- Have rebates paid directly into their MT4 account monthly.
- Join at any point throughout the scheme to start earning.
You can find out details about the rebate program by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016