LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
OptionsCity has just released a new version of its low-latency options trading platform, Metro 6.1.
The upgraded solution offers improved efficiency of data processing for an enhanced user experience. In this version, the company implemented Volatility Curve Dimension for additional modeling functionality and a redesigned Order Ticket. In general, Metro 6.1 offers better server/client reliability and performance.
What’s New in Metro 6.1?
- Enhanced efficiency of data processing on the client;
- Support for CME Market Segment Gateways and Drop Copy 4.0;
- Market data aggregation to combine data and positions in products across multiple exchanges;
- Implemented Volatility Curve Dimension for additional modeling functionality.
- Larger font size in both price and quantity fields;
- Compacted grid and relocated total greeks to save space;
- Order Type based display for Stop and Market orders;
- Redesigned date/time in force chooser;
- Ability to route orders to a Freeway algorithm;
- Revamped mini ticket when Options disabled.
- Thanks to changes to font size, the Trade Sheets now allow more flexibility and adapt to high density resolution screens;
- Configuration will allow for spinners to be side by side rather than top and bottom to increase the size of the buttons.
Virtual Market Data Provider
- Market Data
Use a single instrument to monitor data from multiple products;
Aggregated Volume across instruments;
Best of values for market data statistics such as High and Low.
- Order Routing
Virtual instrument automatically selects exchange with best bid or offer and highest quantity when prices are equal;
Order automatically entered in the exchange listed instrument;
- Integrated Functionality
Virtual instrument acts like any other instrument in Metro;
Can be used as an underlying for theoretical pricing;
Can be used in an mission type, allowing users to run a single mission across multiple exchanges.
You can find out more about OptionsCity’s Metro 6.1 by clicking here.