Myfxbook, the social trading and market analysis expert, has recently released an updated version of its application for Android devices.
The latest version (1.043) of the mobile application, which was first released in October 2014, offers one main improvement – it is supported in Polish language. Thus, users of Myfxbook from Poland can make use of a variety of functionalities in their native language.
The app offers:
– A complete view of one’s Forex portfolio including watched accounts.
– A live forex calendar with complete event data, notifications, custom alerts and widget.
– Live streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
– Live Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
– Live forex patterns analysis.
– Live forex news.
– Live price notifications.
– Live community outlook with custom notifications.
– Calculators to help you plan your trades.
– Simple, intuitive and lightning fast user interface.
Myfxbook also rolled out an iOS app earlier this year, but the latter has not been updated since June 2015. Traders have so far rated the Android app higher than the iOS one.
To learn more about Myfxbook for Android, click here.