LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Firms on the LeapRate Approved List, in our view, properly fulfill required standards in the following areas:
- Regulation – must be regulated, preferably in more than one jurisdiction, and be in general good standing with their regulator(s).
- Minimum size – $40B per month average trading volume.
- Financial strength – must have > 120% of required regulatory capital, and be generally profitable.
- Pricing – spreads must not be out of line with industry standards.
- Technology / trading platform – must own and/or employ appropriate trading and back office systems, given the size and scope of business and trading volume.
- Customer service – must rank highly in LeapRate’s survey of Forex firms.
Do you require help in deciding which Forex brokerage to trade with? We can help! Contact us by email, by telephone, or by completing our online form.