LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) has earlier today added five more providers of binary options trading services to its lists of unauthorized investment companies.
The latest additions include the following binary options brands:
- On Binary Administration Office (aka Onbinary);
- Byne Administration Office (or simply, Byne);
- ZBinary Options (also known as Zone Options);
- Terapad Services Ltd (Ybinary, Broad Media Ltd);
- Mandala Operations Limited (Binary-Cloud or Green Galaxy International).
The addresses of the first two of the above-mentioned binary options brokers are unknown, whereas the other three provide addresses outside of Japan (in the UK, Belize, and the Seychelles). Under the Japanese law, regardless of the address, a binary options provider targeting Japanese investors should obtain registration and authorization in Japan too.
Having a website in Japanese is considered a form of targeting of Japanese investors and, hence, requires authorization in Japan. The lack of such permissions led to the inclusion of these five companies in the Warning Lists of the FSA.
You can view the updated warning lists by clicking here.