LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) has earlier today updated its list of businesses that target Japanese investors but lack the necessary authorization to do so.
The latest additions to the Warning List include seven companies, all of which are Forex and/or binary options brokers.
Many of them are registered overseas, but the regulator stresses that this is not sufficient to permit them to offer investment services to Japanese investors. As we have mentioned several times already, under Japanese laws, companies wishing to offer derivatives trading to Japanese residents should obtain the necessary authorization with the Japanese authorities. Having a website in Japanese is considered targeting of Japanese clients and, hence, requires Japanese authorization.
The latest additions to the Warning List include:
- 365 Online Limited – Belize; binary options broker;
- FGX Limited – New Zealand; Forex broker;
- Fuji International Trading & Investment Co., Limited – BVI; binary and Forex broker;
- Highlow Markets Pty. Ltd. – Australia; binary options broker;
- Crown-Binary – binary options broker (no office address provided);
- Pentagram Enterprise (Binary Best) – binary options broker (no office address provided);
- PT-Option Management & Secretary Office (Platinum Option) – binary options broker (no office address provided).
You can view the updated list of unauthorized investment businesses in Japan by clicking here.