LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), the US-based expert in online trading, has just posted its operating metrics for July 2015.
After a couple of months in a row of declining trading activity, as indicated by a drop in daily average revenue trades (DARTs) in May 2015 and June 2015, July brought a recovery in terms of DARTs and client accounts, with both performance metrics growing in annual and monthly terms.
Key performance metrics for July 2015 include:
- Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) reached 652,000, 23% higher than prior year and 9% higher than prior month.
- Ending client equity at the end of July 2015 was $65.8 billion, 23% higher than prior year and flat to prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances totaled $18.1 billion, 14% higher than prior year and 5% lower than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances reached $34.6 billion, 21% higher than prior year and 3% higher than prior month.
- The number of client accounts rose to 314,000, 18% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 476 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $4.20 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
To view the official announcement by Interactive Brokers, click here.