Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), one of the major online trading services providers in the US, has just published its key operating metrics for March 2016, with trading activity continuing to lose pace after daily average revenue trades already declined in February 2016.
On the brighter side, client equity and client accounts kept climbing in both monthly and annual terms.
You can view the highlights for March 2016 below:
- The number of Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) amounted to 658,000, 3% higher than prior year and 14% lower than prior month.
- Ending client equity of $70.1 billion, 15% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $15.0 billion, 13% lower than prior year and 3% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $37.8 billion, 19% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- The number of client accounts reached 345,000, 16% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 446 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $3.89 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
You can view the full announcement from Interactive Brokers by clicking here.