LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for February, which showed a minor downturn in daily average revenue trades compared to January.
In February, Interactive Brokers saw its daily average revenue trades decrease by 6% compared to January’s performance, however in almost all other areas, the firm made increments over January, continuing into the second month of the year with strong performance.
Highlights for the month included:
- 633 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 9% higher than prior year and 6% lower than prior month.
- Ending client equity of $60.3 billion, 24% higher than prior year and 7% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $16.6 billion, 16% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $31.5 billion, 20% higher than prior year and 3% higher than prior month.
- 290 thousand client accounts, 17% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 505 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $3.87 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.