LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
It was in December 2015 that CySEC-regulated Forex broker ForexTime Limited, also known as FXTM, launched a new version of MyFXTM portal, offering its clients a set of new features and optimized design.
Back then, the service was available in Chinese, Arabic, English and Indonesian, and the broker pledged to add new languages in 2016. FXTM has stayed true to its words and has just announced the addition of four new languages to MyFXTM:
Traders from Italy, Poland, Malaysia, and Pakistan can now make use of the various functionalities of MyFXTM in their native language. The service gives traders the ability to:
- Deposit and withdraw funds to and from trading accounts.
- Open an investment account or a new trading account.
- Download a range of MT4 Trading Indicators to sharpen one’s trading strategies.
- Enter the latest promotions and contests.
- Easily register for webinars and seminars.
You can view FXTM’s announcement on the new languages addition to MyFXTM by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016