LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Retail forex broker FXPRIMUS, regulated by CySEC, has issued a statement on what it calls its new strategic direction.
FXPRIMUS has been building up its management team over the past 12 months since moving its headquarters to Cyprus last summer, adding new key people in marketing, communications, trading, customer support and research & education (with the hiring of seasoned currencies analyst Marshall Gittler late last year).
The following is a statement from FXPRIMUS management on the new initiatives.
FXPRIMUS is delighted to announce its new strategic direction
Further to the establishment of its new global headquarters in Cyprus, plus the appointment of new teams to the companies HQ, FXPRIMUS will focus all efforts on engaging in more targeted strategies, in order to provide the highest possible quality of online trading. This will be done through a threepronged approach:
- Safety is the overriding principle emanating through all of our operational activities.
- FXPRIMUS is the first brokerage in the industry to launch supplementary protective measures, and pledges to continue spearheading safety in the forex industry, through research in new technologies combined with prevention of our client’s unnecessary risk through education.
- We run strict stress tests to each of our products and offerings to ensure that our clients never reach a negative balance position.
- Our holistic approach to education extends beyond the basic provision of the initial core trading journey, as we believe that successful traders should be provided with the best possible academic support throughout their trading lifecycle.
- Educated traders are armed with the tools to make informed trading decisions and are equipped with the resources to have a better quality – and longer – trading experience.
- New style provision of in-depth technical & fundamental analysis by award-winning & industryleading veterans in both research & dealing.
- The company uses cloud based servers with excellent connectivity worldwide to combine fastest execution, with lowest spreads and lowest latency in order restrict the risk of superfluous loss.
- New advanced hack-prevention software protects clients from any threat of cyber attacks.
- New wide range of bespoke technologies including; Platinum API with fastest connections, PAMM accounts, MYFX powerful trading platform and many more.
Director & CEO of FXPRIMUS, Terry Thompson commented:
Our new three pillar approach provides a constructive framework through which all company activities will be benchmarked. The timing is excellent as it coincides with the launch of a range of new platforms which serve to enhance the trading experience for FXPRIMUS clients worldwide, and we are privileged to be able to showcase our new offerings at the iFX International Expo, which is considered one of the most important events in the forex industry.