LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Trading platform provider Fortex has announced the launch of its new Fortex 6 WebTrader, bringing high speed, secure trading directly to individual traders.
The Fortex 6 WebTrader is a streaming app that connects individual traders directly to the FX markets, featuring high-frequency, low-latency trading capabilities with sub-millisecond round-trip trade times through the Fortex platform.
Fortex trading platforms are used by many professional traders and handle about $12 billion of daily volume in currency, metals, energy, and CFD trades via 500,000 tickets a day for tens of thousands of traders around the world. Fortex is privately held and headquartered in Redwood Shores, California with offices in New York, Boston, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London.
The full press release by Fortex on the release of the Fortex 6 WebTrader reads as follows:
The New Fortex 6 WebTrader brings High Speed, Secure Trading Directly to Individual Traders
Redwood Shores, California, September 20, 2016 – Fortex, Inc., the first cloud platform to provide neutral, direct access to interbank liquidity for foreign currencies and commodities, announces the availability of the Fortex 6 WebTrader, a streaming app that connects individual traders directly to the FX markets. The Fortex 6 WebTrader features high-frequency, low-latency trading capabilities with sub-millisecond round-trip trade times through the Fortex platform.
Newly designed with mobile and browser users in mind, the Fortex 6 WebTrader delivers the industry’s most elegant interface. Clean, intuitive, and simple to use, it ensures a consistent user experience everywhere in the application. Because Fortex 6 is delivered from the cloud, traders can access it anywhere, any time. Fast, easy deployment provides rapid return on investment. There is no infrastructure to purchase, support, or maintain. And unlike other software applications, there are no continuous upgrades, licensing fees, maintenance, or support fees. You can also private label Fortex 6 to enhance your own offerings and marketing presence.
Features and Benefits:
- Portability: access the trading platform from any computer and browser for on-the-go currency trading.
- Customizable: private label the app and extend your corporate branding.
- Multi-language: English, Japanese and Chinese available, other languages can be added on demand for wider global reach.
- Easy to use: professional design with sleek, intuitive user interface and navigation.
- Speed: This HTML5 cloud-based streaming application is quick and responsive.
- Real-time information: get pre-trade transparency and depth of market, plus access quotes, news, account history, journal, and more in real-time.
- Quick deployment: set up is fast and seamless—get up and running within days.
Fortex WebTrader Demo: