LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
The FCA has been busier than ever recently issuing unauthorized broker warnings from unscrupulous online trading providers targeting UK clientele. However, it is a good cue to avoid dealing with any firms warned against by the FCA even if not a UK citizen.
The FCA released today that they believe AGF Markets, which looks like an uncredible online binary options provider targeting the French, Italian and English global market has been providing financial services or products in the UK without authorization.
AGF Markets is not authorized by the FCA but has been targeting people in the UK, in essence, do NOT deal with this firm:
- Address: 127c Station Road, London, NW4 4NJ
- Tel: 020 33 18 0000
- Website: www.agfmarkets.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the FCA official warning, click here.
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016