CME Group Inc (NASDAQ:CME), the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced its Agricultural Products reached a record of 2,873,291 in trading volume on June 30, 2015, surpassing the prior record of 2,856,869 set on June 26, 2015. With both records setting the pace in June, we are seeing the first glimpses of bullish volume reports across the trading industry.
CME Group also confirmed records in daily trading volume for the following CBOT grain and oilseed products:
- Combined Corn futures and options volume reached 1,122,398, compared to the previous record of 1,091,950 set on June 26, 2015.
- Corn futures reached 845,770, surpassing the previous record of 796,786 on June 26, 2015.
- Combined Soybean futures and options volume reached 722,777, compared to the previous record of 649,908 on June 26, 2015.
- Soybean futures reached 503,063, surpassing the previous record of 486,314 set on October 28, 2014.
- Chicago Soft Red Winter Wheat options reached 98,095 contracts, compared to 93,827 on June 26, 2015.
These grain and oilseed futures and options contracts are listed by and subject to the rules of CBOT.
Additional information about CME Group’s Agricultural Products can be found here.