The AMF and the ACPR just published a list of new websites and entities offering investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market in France, without authorisation to do so.
Here is the list of new websites recently identified:
– www.financikatrade.com / FINANCIKA (SHARP TRADING) LTD
– www.gninvest-ag.com / usurpation de GN INVEST AG
– www.investing-secure-international.com / INVESTING SECURE INTERNATIONAL LTD
– www.mrtmarkets.com / MRT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
– www.thrustmarkets.com / THRUST MARKETS
A list of all unauthorized websites to offer investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market is available in the AMF’s website.
To ensure that the intermediary offering banking or financial products or services is authorised to operate in France, you can view the register of financial agents or the list of authorised intermediaries in the financial investment advisor (FIA) or participating investment advisor (PIA) categories.
If the intermediary in question is not on these lists, AMF strongly recommends that you should not make use of their services, as they are in breach of the applicable legislation and are not required to comply with basic rules of investor protection, information disclosure and claims handling.