Beeks Financial Cloud, a global leader in financial cloud infrastructure for the trading industry, has today announced its newest Beeks Marketplace product offering, “China Liquidity Select.”
The turnkey package, is priced at £1,500 GBP per month, and is aimed primarily at brokerage partners and liquidity providers looking to serve traders in mainland China.
It also ensures that end-to-end connectivity with China is available to all market participants, saving significant time and costs.
China Liquidity Select includes:
- Dedicated Server hosted in Equinix’s Hong Kong (HK1) Data Centre
- Local Chinese mainland connectivity
- Dedicated, low-latency bandwidth over fibre to choice of Equinix Tokyo (TY3), London (LD4), or New York (NY4) Data Centre
- Low-latency direct cross-connectivity to choice of liquidity provider within Equinix Tokyo (TY3), London (LD4), or New York (NY4) Data Centre
- BeeksSecure300 Anti-DDoS protection program
Victor Hendrix, Global Director of Sales and Marketing, said:
We have invested substantially in China, adding Hong Kong HK1 to our global financial cloud network in Q4 of 2016. China Liquidity Select now allows our customers to realise the fruits of our labour.
With a single purchase in the Beeks Marketplace, our team can provide a stable and seamless low-latency solution that was previously out of reach, and at only a fraction of the time and cost.