LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
AMP Futures has officially announced the launch of the MetaTrader 5 platform for trading futures
AMP Futures is a US regulated Chicago-based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) providing access to the global electronic futures markets for individual traders, as well as US and foreign Introducing Brokerages from 150+ countries around the world.
AMP Futures offers over a 100 regulated futures contracts on the following futures exchanges:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX and COMEX)
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE-US, ICE-UK and ICE-LIFFE)
- European Exchange (EUREX)
- Osaka – Japan (JPX)
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
Real-time demo of futures markets trading using MetaTrader 5 can be tried for free here.