LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Japan Exchange Group just released its trading overview in July 2017.
Cash Equity Market
- In July 2017, the daily average trading value for the TSE 1st Section (domestic common stocks) was JPY 2.5582 trillion.
- In the ETF market, monthly trading value was JPY 2.3482 trillion.
- In July 2017, total derivatives trading volume was 19,257,372 contracts.
- Total derivatives trading value was JPY 151 trillion, and trading value for equity index derivatives was JPY 69 trillion.
- Trading volume for the night session was 6,734,631 contracts and the ratio of the night session was 35.0%.
- For Nikkei 225 Weekly Options, trading volume reached 40,320 contracts.
- For TSE Mothers Index Futures, monthly trading volume reached 12,288 contracts, an all-time high for non-quarterly months.
The cash equity market is operated by TSE, while the derivatives market is operated by OSE.