LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
UK FCA regulated global provider of FX and CFD brokerage services Tickmill reported a record $146.7 billion trading volume in the first quarter of 2017, while adding new languages, tools and contests, as well as strengthening its global presence in Europe and Asia.
In March only, Tickmill Group posted an all-time high $61.5 billion trading volume and executed 3.58m trades. Building on last year’s trading metrics, Tickmill executed 9.05m trades in Q1.
The Tickmill UK CEO Duncan Anderson said:
The strong numbers we have seen in the first quarter are a reflection of our hard work and commitment to building a trusted brand that puts clients’ interests first.
Tickmill successfully launched:
- Italian, Arabic and German websites
- Polish, Spanish, Chinese, Czech, German and Italian Client Area
- Korean website coming up
The company added Autochartist to its range of trading tools to provide traders with advanced technical analysis and live trading alerts.
Last week Tickmill launched Tickmill Prime, which is designed to provide brokers, banks, hedge funds, money managers and professional traders with access to FX and CFD liquidity, advanced technology and white label solutions.
IB Ride Contest
- Tickmill launched a successful contest, giving Introducing Brokers the opportunity to grow their referral network and win a Harley-Davidson or one of over $10,000 worth of prizes.
International events crowned with success
- Tickmill sponsored the iFX EXPO Asia in Hong Kong, where it presented its institutional liquidity, white label and partnership services, while hosting an exclusive workshop for IBs.
Tickmill will soon be attending the:
- ITForum in Rimini, Italy
- iFX EXPO International in Limassol, Cyprus
- World of Trading in Frankfurt, Germany
Mr Anderson concluded:
It has certainly been an interesting start to the year for global markets and Tickmill. In light of the expected volatility in the year ahead, we look forward to providing our clients with advanced features and resources to empower them to make the most of the rising opportunities and enhance their prospects in forex trading.