LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
UK FCA regulated global provider of FX and CFD brokerage services Tickmill just announced that Portuguese has now joined the growing number of official languages for the company’s website.
By localising its services to Portuguese, the provider takes an important step towards establishing a strong foothold in the region, whilst ensuring that all of its traders enjoy the trading environment and benefits of Tickmill in their native language.
Following the recent addition of Korean language service, Thai, Vietnamese, as well as adding Spanish, Chinese, and Russian to its Forex blog, more local traders will now be able to navigate with ease and comfort, while enjoying advanced functionalities and user-friendly features.
Traders from Portuguese-speaking countries will be able to gain the most from Tickmill’s website, including:
- Trading conditions with ultra-low spreads and fast execution
- Range of trading instruments, including Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Bonds and Cryptocurrencies
- Variety of account types, supporting all trading strategies
- Easy and secure deposit and withdrawal options
- Rewarding trading contests, popular promotions and useful trading tools
The Portuguese website can be seen at www.tickmill.com/pt.