Estonia based Retail FX brokerage firm Admiral Markets Group AS has announced further expansion of the range of accessible markets on our flagship Admiral.MT5 account.
Starting today, the broker’s Professional clients may enjoy priority access to live trading in Admiral Markets’ CFD on copper as well as in seven agricultural commodity CFDs:
- coffee arabica,
- coffee robusta,
- orange juice,
- raw sugar, and
- white sugar.
Retail clients will gain access to these new instruments in the following weeks. In the meantime, all new instruments are available to all Admiral Markets’ clients for testing and researching on Admiral.MT5 demo accounts.
The new instruments include benefits such as:
- Expiration: Never. Engage in long-term strategies and hold open positions for as long as you need.
- Commission: Zero. Enjoy lower costs of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay.
- Leverage: Moderate. Leverage up to 1:50 for Admiral Markets Pro clients on agricultural commodity CFDs and up to 1:100 on the Copper CFD, and a fixed ratio of 1:10 for Retail Clients.
- Minimum contract size: Mini. Trade fractions of a standard contract to enable maximum precision of your risk management strategies.
- Volatility: Extreme. These instruments can be really exciting to trade, but please consider using our Volatility Protection service when trading them.