UK financial regulator Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued several warnings against unregulated financial services providers targeting UK consumers.
The FCA’s latest warnings include the companies
as well as the clone firms
- Everyday Loans,
- ECM Asset Management Limited,
- HG Financial Management Co – Huber Gustav,
- Van Gossum Consult, AGM Invest / AGM Group,
- Wellesley Property Group, and
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB.
The FCA has once again strongly advised individuals to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by the regulator, and check the Financial Services Register to ensure they are.