LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
The following guest post is courtesy of Adinah Brown, content manager at Leverate.
Do you have an idea for a guest post? Want your article to be viewed by the hundreds of thousands of viewers who regularly visit LeapRate and receive our daily email newsletter? Let us know at [email protected].
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that WordPress has taken over the world. Search trends on Google reveal the considerable daylight between WordPress and other content management systems (CMS).
The blogging platform continues to reign as the most popular CMS in the world, proving its importance in modifying layouts and applications, customizing websites, and improving the overall browsing experience. No one is exempt from the WordPress fever—personal blogs and major magazines like BBC and The New Yorker use it to capture the viewer’s attention, on top of having the right content marketing service providers.
Why are WordPress Plug-ins Necessary?
One of the best things about WordPress is that it is easy to use, and it has about 50,000 plug-ins available to consumers. The plug-ins are essential since they add new features to WordPress websites and extend their functionality. Users can, for instance, start an online store with WordPress using the WooCommerce plug-in or create their own photography website using the Envira Gallery plug-in.
Plug-ins are small software apps that run on top of the WordPress software. Their features vary greatly from an image to a sidebar or function as their own platform, like an eCommerce plug-in. Despite the benefits, many find it difficult to choose the set of plugins that will help their website thrive.
What are Some of the Must-Have Plug-ins for Business Websites?
Plug-ins have the power to customize a website to reflect the business’ values and turn it into an engaging space that customers can visit. The top plug-ins for businesses include:
- Yoast SEO – This plug-in provides a blueprint for businesses on how to create persuasive content and increase their ranking on search engine result pages. The plug-in handles optimization by focusing keywords, cleaning up URLs, improving titles, and more.
- OptinMonster – Businesses who face the threat of losing qualified leads can win them back with OptinMonster. The plug-in creates pop-ups to attract targeted customers and increase qualified leads.
- Wordfence – Malicious bots can strike a business anytime, and Wordfence helps secure websites against hackers. The plug-in features login security, malware scans, Firewall protection, and live traffic monitoring.
- WPForms – For business owners, this feature enhances accessibility to customers. WPForms is a user-friendly contact form plug-in that makes it easy to make contact or submit an email subscription, payment, and order forms.
- Messenger 2.2 – Facebook has recently released Messenger 2.2, an update that features a chat plug-in for business websites. It is compatible with various platforms and allows users to seamlessly transition from a website chat to Facebook Messenger without losing the chat history.
The relationship between businesses and customers is evolving, thanks to technological advances. Business owners are putting a premium on creating websites that capture the viewer’s attention and enhance the browsing experience. These plug-ins can help take your business to the next level of consumer engagement.