LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) just informed investors with regards to binary options operator Airfinance Pro Ltd (the Company), that:
- The Company was authorised by CySEC for the provision of investment services in financial instruments (License Number: 206/13)
- The Company renounced its authorization on 9 November 2016 but has not yet informed CySEC that it has settled all its obligations arising from the investment services provided. According to the provisions of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Laws of 2007, the Company had to do so within three (3) months from the date of termination of its license.
- The Company’s shareholder is Mr. Itamar Patishi and the executive directors are Mr. Yehuda Arie Leid Korn and Mr. Elior Kazoula Sellam.
- The websites www.investing-area.com, www.buzztrade.com, www.binaryroyal.com, appear to be owned and / or managed by the Company though they should not be active and they should not appear to be providing investment services since the Company no longer holds such a license.
- CySEC is further investigating the matter and urges the investors to be particularly cautious before conducting business with any investment institution.