LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
In Swissquote’s Wednesday short term technical trading report, the research team outlines the major technical levels of popular currency instruments with forecasts, below is the outline for EUR/USD. To view and download (PDF) the entire report, click here.
EUR/USD The strong support at 1.3296 is challenged
• EUR/USD has broken its support at 1.3333 and is now challenging the strong support at 1.3296. Hourly resistances for a short-term bounce can be found at 1.3336 (12/08/2014 low) and 1.3366 (intraday high).
• In the longer term, EUR/USD is in a succession of lower highs and lower lows since May 2014. The downside risk is given by 1.3210 (second leg lower after the rebound from 1.3503 to 1.3700). Strong supports stand at 1.3296 (07/11/2013 low) and 1.3105 (06/09/2013 low). A key resistance lies at 1.3444 (28/07/2014 high).
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016