LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Popular among the active Forex trading community, FxStat social network and copy trading provider has been granted with new permissions by the FCA. The new permissions now comply with the social trading regulations. The firm has been regulated with the FCA regulatory body in the UK since 2011 under FCA registration number: 537787
The updated permissions include:
1. Managing Investment
2. Advising on investments
3. Dealing in investment as principle
4. Dealing in investment as agent
5. Arranging, safeguarding and administration of assets
6. Making arrangement with view to transactions in investment
7. Arranging deals in investment
FxStat, with its upgraded status as asset manager / advisory can provide services to retail and professional customers alike in the following:
– Commodity Future
– Commodity option and option on commodity future
– Contract for Differences (excluding a spread bet and a rolling spot forex contract)
– Future (excluding a commodity future and a rolling spot forex contract)
– Option (excluding a commodity option and an option on a commodity future)
– Rights to or interests in investments (Contractually Based Investments)
– Rolling spot forex contract
– Spread Bet
While the firm’s sole focus has been in the spot FX market, future plans could see the firm expand into other asset classes or other Forex derivative markets to take full advantage of the upgraded license, but this is just speculation on our part.
To visit, FxStat, click here.