LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
LeapRate is proud to announce our participation in the upcoming Dow Jones webinar on Forex regulation, Tuesday January 24 at 10am EDT / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET. For more information and to sign up click here. Everything you wanted to know about the state of Forex regulation – and more!
Don’t miss out on this unique view into the world of Forex regulation! The webinar will review what has happened in several key jurisdictions (U.S., Europe, China…), and where Forex regulation is headed worldwide in 2012 and beyond – and what it all means for Forex brokerage firms and traders. Of course, there will be a Q&A session as well. Topics include:
- What key regulatory changes do we expect?
- Any more surprise moves from U.S. regulators (e.g. listing Forex pairs on an exchange)?
- What does MiFID II mean for Europe?
- What is happening in China, and elsewhere in Asia?
- Reducing leverage and/or increasing capital – will other regulators follow the US and Japan?
- Principal vs. agency model – where are we headed?
- How will market dynamics continue to change because of regulatory changes? Will firms go public? Will firms merge?