Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) has announced the election of all nominated directors to the boards of the U.S. exchanges operated by the company, which include The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC; Nasdaq PHLX, LLC; Nasdaq BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC; and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC:
- Virgis W. Colbert, Senior Advisor, MillerCoors LLC
- Michael J. Curran, Retired Chairman and CEO, Boston Stock Exchange
- David J. Frear, Senior EVP and CFO, SiriusXM Holdings Inc.
- Thomas A. Kloet, Retired CEO and Executive Director, TMX Group Limited
- Elizabeth G. Martin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Joseph Mecane, Head of Execution Services, Citadel Securities
- Andrew J. Schultz, Head of Strategic Options, Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Tyler G. Sorba, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Wendy S. White, SVP and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas A. Wittman, EVP, Head of Global Trading and Market Services, Nasdaq and CEO, Nasdaq Stock Exchange
We are very fortunate to have our U.S. exchange board represented by an experienced group of capital markets and business professionals,” said Thomas A. Wittman, EVP, Head of Global Trading and Market Services, Nasdaq and CEO, Nasdaq Stock Exchange. “We remain focused on our commitment to deliver solutions that help brokers and traders plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence across multiple asset classes.