DMM FX is first broker to adopt tradimo play’s innovative method of client acquisition


The team which operates electronic trading school tradimo.com has launched a new company, tradimo play, which aims to open up trading to millions of gamers and learners. The company is launching a mobile game-based app, initially available only through selected brokers, to engage an audience that has never contemplated trading.

With a track record in bringing in huge numbers to an industry – having been part of PokerStrategy.com that resulted in over 7 million new poker players that had never considered poker before – tradimo play’s focus on the retail FX market is already creating waves in the industry. Brokers recognise the major impact this game can have in terms of reducing acquisition costs and increasing conversion rates.

Sebastian tradimo play

The company plans to partner with just a handful of major brokers to bring the game to market – and has already had interest from prestigious brokers around the world keen to get involved in the next big trend, combining gaming with education.

DMM FX in Australia has signed on as the first broker to offer the new product to clients and prospects. Attracted by tradimo’s expertise in delivering new audiences from outside the industry, DMM FX was impressed by the potential benefits that this product has to offer.

Koji Miura, CEO of DMM FX comments, “Finding new clients is always hard because we are competing with the same target audience that everybody else is targeting – the 1% of the population that is actively trading. With what we’ve seen of tradimo play, we will be able to expand our reach to the other 99% who have an interest but are not actively engaged in forex trading.”

Dean Peters-Wright tradimo play

The new game offers the highest quality at the intersection of gaming and education. It will immerse people into the trading world so that they will want to open up a real trading account and start their trading careers.

Sebastian Kuhnert, co-founder of tradimo play commented, “Most brokers compete for the same small pool of enthusiasts. Competition is mainly on price and service, seldom on unique features or innovative, self-led education. We see a huge opportunity to help brokers with their acquisition costs, conversion rates and retention.”

Dean Peters-Wright, co-founder of tradimo play adds, “Education is the single most important way for any broker to acquire and retain clients – we want offer our clients the single best education offering out there. We have bought new players to poker and new traders to trading but the audience we have engaged so far is tiny compared to the blue ocean of people out there. With tradimo play, we can dive deep into that ocean.”

 

Tradimo play is a Danish start-up organisation, owned by Tradimo Interactive, which also owns tradimo.com. Since its inception in 2012, tradimo.com has seen over 1.6 million users learn from their unique, easy and beginner friendly lessons and videos. In that time, over 135,000 users have signed up to receive unique offers from tradimo and online brokers.

Photographs: Top: Sebastian Kuhnert. Bottom: Dean Peters-Wright

arrow

DMM FX is first broker to adopt tradimo play's innovative method of client acquisition

3

Send this to a friend

Fill out the form below for more information
for lising in LeapRate's Forex Yellow Pages

Please enter the company name, email address to reach you and phone # (optional):

Please fill out the message field to the right for any questions or special inquiry: