LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Local Trade Copier has announced the release of its new version 2.9.6 “Kilauea”, named after the currently active shield volcano in the Hawaiian Islands.
Local Trade Copier is a special software for the MetaTrader 4 platform which helps retail Forex traders and account managers duplicate trading positions between multiple accounts running on the same computer/VPS so they won’t need to repeat the same trade operations on each MT4 platform individually.
Rimantas Petrauskas, creator of the Local Trade Copier, said that the new LTC has many new features including:
- Netting of open positions when operating on MT4 accounts with FIFO restrictions – a feature that is very useful particularly for the US-based clients
- Showing information about the speed of computer and internet connection
- A parameter that ignores all trades opened before a specific time period set by the user
- A parameter that allows advanced users not to close their open trades
- A parameter that matches the leverage of master account while setting lot size in all client accounts
- A parameter that notifies clients if trades appear on the master account too late because of poor internet connections or dishonest brokers
The new LTC has also changed the way of trade copying in situations when the market is closed, or if a broker is performing a rollover. The trade copier software will retry until it copies the position, or it gets closed on the master account. Similarly, the new version of LTC has also changed the way the software handles trade copying in situations when the open price of a pending order on the client account is too close to the market, and the broker denies it.
Rimantas Petrauskas explained:
The new Local Trade Copier 2.9.6 is now even better and more reliable than ever before. And because of the FIFO and Netting functionality, it is probably the only solution to copy trades on MT4 for traders in the United States.