LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Compliance.ai today announced the launch of its AI-powered financial regulatory platform giving users immediate access to a comprehensive collection of regulatory insights, trends and content.
Compliance.ai’s SMART platform is the first SaaS based, self-service solution to provide financial organizations the power to Search, Monitor, Access, Research and Track regulatory content, in real-time.
Compliance.ai’s proprietary machine learning models continuously improve, and deliver focused insights directly to the user.
Kayvan Alikhani, who joined Compliance.ai recently as COO said:
With the rate of financial regulatory updates steadily growing, compliance officers are struggling to cope with regulatory changes. Compliance.ai addresses this by automatically processing millions of regulatory documents, and boiling them down to tangible insights.
Compliance.ai solution capabilities include the following:
• Access Insights: Review key insights to catch the latest “tone” from regulatory resources.
• Focused Research: Drill deep into specific financial regulations or topics, with highly flexible filters, and thousands of related documents.
• Become a Contributor: Become a regulatory hero by contributing to the content classification process. Assist the platform in improving its “expert in the loop” based machine learning models, while getting access to Compliance.ai for free.
• Self-Service Sign-up: Get immediate access to regulatory content.
• Alerts: See how active specific Federal agencies have been, and gain insight into the type of regulatory docs they’ve recently published.
• Developers & Partners: Coming soon. Embed Compliance.ai’s dynamic content in business applications. Deliver real-time financial insights to users. Compliance.ai’s API helps integrate financial regulatory insight into business applications.
In addition, Compliance.ai has tapped into a distinguished pool of industry veterans, appointing Kayvan Alikhani (formerly of RSA) to COO, and expanding its advisory board to include Brian Castro (FundPaaS), Rick Dupree (BNPP Group), Ileana Falticeni (Cloud Lending Solutions), and John McCarthy (Bank of the West).