LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Blockchain technology is disrupting companies, sectors, basically the whole world. The technology has helped the crypto “craze” to achieve new hights, with market capitalization of over $200 billion. Now, according to the latest report on Blockchain technology predicts a CAGR of 54.5% over the period of 2017 – 2023. The study on Blockchain Technology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
Basically, what the global report covers about blockchain are a number of factors that apply for the future development of the technology, such as drivers, market capitalization, size, a variety of trends and risks in the industry.
In addition, the study provides insight into Porter’s five forces analysis, as well as primary and secondary research. The following are the findings from the full report.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium The Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium The global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The global Blockchain Technology market is segmented on the basis of application, and type
The global Blockchain Technology market by application
• Financial Services
• Consumer or Industrial Electronics
• Technology, Media, and Telecom
• Public Sector
The global Blockchain Technology market by type
The global Blockchain Technology market by Regions
• North America
• The Linux Foundation
• Microsoft Corporation
• The global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI)
• Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
• Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
• Circle Internet Financial Limited
• Chain, Inc.
• BTL Group Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of The global as well as regional markets of Blockchain Technology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Blockchain Technology market to analyze the trends, developments in The global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in The global Blockchain Technology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.