TRAction Fintech is led by Quinn Perrott and Sophie Gerber. With a unique combination of skills in legal, compliance, finance, trading, systems development and management relating to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives brokers, the TRAction Fintech team is well placed to ensure a great solution for clients looking for an easy way to meet their OTC derivative trade reporting obligations to regulators around the globe.
TRAction Fintech’s offering to clients revolves around three core services:
- Data Extraction, Conversion, and Enrichment
- Specialist advisory and consultation
- Reporting trades on your behalf
For example, TRAction Fintech will:
- Register your entity for a Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- Extract trade data from your platforms
- Convert trade data into the required formats
- Submit trade data to a Licensed Trade Repository
- Reconcile trades as required under law
- Provide a point of contact for any questions or concerns
TRAction will make it a whole lot easier to report rather than devoting internal resources to dealing with trade reporting obligations.
REPORTING REGIMES SERVICE
- Trade Reporting Regimes
- Australian Trade Reporting Requirements (ASIC)
- Singaporean Trade Reporting Requirements (MAS)
- UK & European Trade Reporting Requirements (EMIR / MiFID II)
- European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR)
- MiFID II
LeapRate’s Forex Yellow Pages is a one-of-a-kind online resource providing easy access to a variety of companies which provide services and products to the Forex industry – everything from retail and institutional Forex and CFD brokers, software providers, experts on regulation and licencing, trading platforms, data solutions and more.
The information provided in the Forex Yellow Pages is provided by the advertisers. LeapRate does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the advertisers or the services or products which they may provide.