- LCG shareholders approve going-private deal, FCA approval pending (3/22/2018)
- Exclusive: LCG goes private in £5 million Loan Notes deal, to Charles-Henri Sabet (3/5/2018)
- Olivia Blanchard in, Nicholas Lee and Frank Chapman out from LCG Board (2/26/2018)
- LCG shareholders approve LSE delisting, move to NEX Exchange February 14 (2/6/2018)
- LCG turnaround continues with trading volumes up 25%, narrowed losses in 1H 2017 (9/28/2017)
LCG Partners offers Affiliate (up to $1,000 CPA), Introducing Broker, and White Label Partnerships.
London Capital Group (LCG) is a leading provider of online trading services. Our success has been driven by its dynamic approach to the industry and by building a business model that operationally has no restrictions on scalability. This model has allowed the business to grow rapidly since the launch of our first online business, the financial spread betting service Capital Spreads, in 2003. Today we offer a wide variety of financial trading products and platforms for retail, professional and institutional investors.
Our parent company London Capital Group Holdings plc is listed on the NEX Exchange. Our head office is located at the prestigious location of 1 Knightsbridge; from here we concentrate on promoting our services across the UK and Europe as well as managing our global operations. We are authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).