- IG Group ‘disappointed’ by ESMA’s leverage restrictions, expects lower FY2019 earnings (3/27/2018)
- IG Group posts record Revenue of £152.9 million in Q3-2018, crypto trading 11% of total (3/22/2018)
- China FX broker TigerWit appoints IG Group’s Tim Hughes as CEO (2/26/2018)
- IG Group reports record 1H-2018 Revenue, establishes Germany sub ahead of Brexit (1/23/2018)
- IG Group welcomes FCA’s review of the CFD market (1/10/2018)
*Not currently recruiting new affiliates
IG empowers informed, decisive, adventurous people to access opportunities in over 15,000 financial markets. With a strong focus on innovation and technology, the company puts client needs at the heart of everything it does.
IG’s vision is to be a global leader in retail trading and investments. Established in 1974 as the world’s first financial spread betting firm, it continued leading the way by launching the world’s first online and iPhone trading services.
IG is now an award-winning, multi-platform trading company, the world’s No.1 provider of CFDs* and a global leader in forex. It provides leveraged services with the option of limited-risk guarantees, and offers an execution-only share dealing service in the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Austria and the Netherlands. IG has recently launched a range of affordable, fully managed investment portfolios, to provide a comprehensive offering to investors and active traders.
It is a member of the FTSE 250, with offices across Europe, including a Swiss bank, Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and the US, where it offers on-exchange limited risk derivatives via the Nadex brand.
* Based on revenue excluding FX (published financial statements, February 2018).