November 19, 2017
Formax Prime Capital Broker Review
Formax Prime Capital (UK) Limited is one of the world’s leading providers of Forex trading technologies and services to both private and institutional traders. By utilising our powerful trading platform, traders can gain instant access to our proprietary ‘Straight Through Processing’ (STP) technology, excellent liquidity, dedicated customer services and a broad range of advanced trading tools.
We are a FCA Regulated broker (Reference Number 624225) and the subsidiary of Formax Group Limited, an international financial company with a strong focus on innovation and development of financial technology. At present Formax has several subsidiaries based in the UK, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, India, Thailand and Australia.
The Formax group’s rapid growth since 2013 has enabled it to attract significant strategic investment and capital. With strong financial backing, advanced trading technologies, global resources and our collective experience in financial markets, the Formax group are quickly becoming established as a leading provider of state of the art, diversified and professional financial services.
The clear advantages of a valued ECN broker
Investors can lose more than their deposit
How transparency builds a partnership you can trust
Transparency breaks down barriers. It underpins the solid, long term partnerships we build with our clients from day one. And means you can reach us 24/5 by phone whether you need technical support or help making a trade.
Using straight through processing (STP) also reinforces how we operate as an ECN broker and how we work with and not against you. So if you choose our MT4 platform all trades are routed straight to our liquidity providers without dealer intervention. No meddling with prices.
We understand what matters to traders because we are traders. And backed by one of the leading trading organisations in the world.
Formax Prime Advantages
First class service
- See how exemplary attention works. Ensure smooth trading through a consistent service and swift response.
- You’re never in the dark with complete clarity on pricing and the most competitive spreads.
Numbers that count
- Global FX clients: 208,398; Transactions in 2016: 4,863,160; Transaction volume in 2016: $43 billion.
- Experience low-latency trading with the latest tech. Our trading and liquidity servers are in the same data centres.
- Choose the industry leading MT4 platform or the pioneering ZuluTrade platform, which lets you follow the experts and trade like them.