The payments and fintech company FSS has launched FSS Access Control Server, a secure authentication platform that supports 3-D Secure Protocol and enables Card Issuers and Acquiring Banks to offer robust security to their customers during online transactions.
FSS Access Control Server is a VISA and MasterCard certified authentication platform, which provides a strong two-factor authentication – an additional layer of security for eCommerce and mCommerce transactions. With FSS Access Control Server Card Issuers and Acquiring Banks can protect their customers from fraudulent usage of cards during transactions and increase both customer and merchant confidence.
With FSS Access Control Server, issuers can:
- Enroll their customers (card holders) for 3-D secure service during the first online transaction (Activation during Shopping) or directly on the Bank
- Configure BIN level business rule for each portfolio of cards (Gold / Silver / Platinum etc.), as the platform provides hierarchical based user administration to meet the respective compliance requirements.
- Prevent Fraud by authenticating payment transaction based on the user choice of methods like OTP through SMS, OTP through Email, Static Password, IVR, IPIN etc.
- Resolve Disputes and minimize chargebacks with the help of Authentication History
- Manage Risks with the support of Hardware Security Module (HSM) based data encryption and online digital signature generation.
- Monitor transactions real time with a comprehensive dashboard, with custom information access levels.
Commenting on the launch of FSS Access Control Server Mr. Suresh Rajagopalan, President Software Products, FSS, said:
The growth of e-commerce has led to a substantial increase in Card relegated cyber frauds, which is becoming a huge cause for concern among the eco-system players. The success of ecommerce depends on the customer trust and this can be built only by providing best-in-class controls for data security and a safe and secure and highly available environment for transacting.
FSS Access Control Server accelerates time-to-market and it supports multiple financial institutions whose data is segregated and is PA-DSS 3.1 compliant. The solution can be implemented quickly and easily as it leverages existing infrastructure and provides APIs for seamless integration with external systems.