LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Retail Forex broker RoboForex has announced the launch of an enhanced version of its WebTrader platform. As its name suggests, the platform enables online trading via a web-browser, which makes it a good choice regardless of the OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) for any client of the company with an MT4 account.
The broker initially launched the platform in February this year, but back then it was released in its beta version, so for several months the broker’s team has been working on improving the solution.
Now traders can evaluate the beefed-up platform, which has a number of new functionalities, when compared to the version launched back in February. The main ones include:
- New graphic analysis tools, such as crosshair, vertical line, horizontal line, trendline, equidistant channel, Fibonacci retracements.
- Ability to view open positions and pending orders directly in the chart window.
- Two-factor authorization (sending confirmation code via SMS to login to WebTrader).
- The web-terminal interface runs faster and the charts are displayed much better. WebTrader interface runs better on iPad and Android.
- Traders can disable interface and chart elements, which are not used, choose dark or light color scheme (“Design” button).
- Traders can quickly switch to full-screen mode and click the links to go to their Live Account and funds depositing form.
- Chinese and Indonesian languages have been added to the terminal.
To learn more about RoboForex’s WebTrader, click here.