TradeStation, a Monex Group company, today announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance with Guosen Securities Company Limited, a leading Chinese state-owned financial services company. Guosen Securities will have the exclusive right to offer TradeStation to its customers and the entire Chinese investor market.
The alliance will give Chinese active and professional investors and traders access to the TradeStation investment and trading platform. Under this new agreement, Chinese investors and traders will now have the ability to use TradeStation to create, back-test, optimize and automate their trading strategies and ideas in their local securities and futures markets.
These include the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SHSE), Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE), Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE), Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE), Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE) and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX).
TradeStation has licensed to Guosen Securities the exclusive right to market, offer and provide to the Chinese investor market TradeStation 9.5, the current version of the platform, localized for that market both by translation to the Chinese language and seamless compatibility with the China’s equities and futures markets and Guosen Securities’ order-placement and back-office systems.
TradeStation, which for many years has been focused primarily on U.S. and certain European markets, is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading online brokerage platforms. Recently, TradeStation was:
- Ranked a “Top Five” online broker in the U.S. for Overall Customer Experience by Investor’s Business Daily (IBD 2013)
- Awarded by Barron’s magazine, in its annual ranking of 20 online brokerage firms, the highest star rating (4 ½ stars) for both “Best for Frequent Traders” and “Best for International Traders” (2014)
- Declared “Best” in Six Major Categories by the readers of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine (2014)
- Recognized for Best Platform Technology for the second year in a row in the 2014 Online Broker Review conducted by StockBrokers.com
- Given the Best Global Trading Platform Award 2013 at The MENA 11th Forex Show, Managed Fund & Investment Opportunities 2013 event
- Voted “Best Forex Broker” in the second annual Overseas Financial Champion Awards conducted by the leading Chinese financial news website Hexun.com in an online poll of more than 60 million of its monthly readers. (2014)
“We believe that our award-winning trading platform technology, now in its 9.5 version, will offer to Chinese investors and traders high-value functions and features not previously available to them,” said Salomon Sredni, CEO of TradeStation Group, Inc. and COO of Monex Group, Inc. “We believe that Guosen Securities is the right partner to deliver TradeStation to the Chinese market and look forward to a successful launch and rollout of the offering.”
“We are very excited to be able to offer TradeStation to the Chinese market,” said Chen Ge, Ph.D., Deputy CEO of Guosen Securities Company Limited. “We believe the broad range of specialized brokerage services offered by Guosen, coupled with the power, leverage and benefits of TradeStation, will greatly appeal to the growing number of serious, active traders and investors in the markets we serve.”